|16||Tue, Apr 2|
|14||Thu, Apr 4 – Mon, Apr 8|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
WAYNE Pumps' energy efficient motors, and engineered design provide the ultra-quiet experience you won't believe. The Hardest Working Pumps, You'll Never Hear™.
Durable epoxy-coated and rugged cast iron construction, for long life in tough sump pump applications
- Assembled in the US with foreign and domestic parts
- High performance; max. flow rate is 4600 Gallons Per Hour; 3060 GPH at 10 ft. of discharge lift
- Integrated Vertical Float Switch with Solid, Leak Free Polypropylene Float for automatic operation; 9 in. ON level and 4 in. OFF level
- No need for weep holes; Unique Top Suction Design reduces clogging and prevents air lock condition
- Engineered with Upper and lower ball bearings, in sealed oil bath, for virtually silent operation
- Designed with Premium John Crane Carbon/Ceramic Shaft Seals for quality that lasts.
- Cast Iron Seal Plate Prevents Leaks and Galvanic Corrosion
- 1-1/2 In. NPT Discharge for compliance with building codes
- 120 V, PSC, Oil-Filled 1/3 HP Motor
- Float Guard, Protects Switch from Hang-Ups from Debris and side of pit
- Abrasion Resistant Glass Reinforced Polycarbonate Impeller for Reliability
- 8 ft Water Resisitant Power Cord provides easy access to nearby GFCI protected outlet
- For easy installation, use in 11 in. diameter or larger sump basins.
- UL agency approved
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
2 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.