Two-way on-off low voltage valves consist of an actuator and valve assembly for controlling the flow of hot water.
Use this valve in closed loop hydronic systems that do not contain dissolved oxygen in system water, such as fresh water from frequent source of makeup water.
- All models may be installed without disassembling the valve.
- Compact construction for easy installation.
- Manual opener (on all models, except straight-through, normally open valves) for valve operation on power failure; valve returns to automatic position when power is restored.
- Complete powerhead may be removed or replaced without breaking plumbing line connections or draining the system.
- "Quick Fit" push button powerhead makes it easy to remove for service.
- Series 5000 replacement powerhead is backward compatible with series 1000 zone valves.
- Innovative motor technology offers silent operation, water hammer resist and longer life.
- 24V 3/4 in. Sweat Connection Low Voltage Motorized Zone Valves
- Application: Hydronic Control
- Connection Type : Sweat
- Pipe Size: 3/4”
- Body Pattern: Two-way, Straight-through
- Capacity: 3.5Cv
- De-Energized Position: Normally Closed
- Maximum Close-off Pressure (psi): 20 psi
- Fluid Temperature Range: 200 F Max.
- Electrical Connections: screw terminal block
- Power Consumption: 7.2 VA
- Nominal Timing (sec, min): 15 Seconds
- Valve Action: Spring return to close
- Maximum Ambient Temperature (F): 125F
- Dimensions: 4-3/8 in. high x 3-1/2 in. wide x 2-3/8 in. deep
- Auxiliary End Switch: SPST
- End Switch Rating: 50 VA pilot duty @ 24 V
- Type: 2 position
- Static Pressure: 300 psi
- Voltage: 24v
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Manual Opener: Yes