Lift gate service includes removal of your package from the truck and provides curbside delivery. A lift gate is a hydraulic lift on the back of a freight truck that moves heavy items from the bed of the truck onto the street. You do not need a lift gate if your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift.
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
LG Multi F whole-home comfort systems provide powerful, efficient heating and cooling with up to eight indoor units operating off a single outdoor unit. In fact, most combinations are ENERGY STAR® Certified. Individual room temperature control with low operating cost are at your fingertips with LG Multi F.
Installation is easy and does not require major renovations – the pipes connecting your outdoor unit to the indoor units are small and easy to run throughout your house. Your contractor can usually install a whole home system in just a few days start-to-finish and adding an additional indoor unit down the road is simple and cost-effective. Using three or more indoor units is more cost-effective and uses less space than installing three individual single-zone systems.
- Inverter variable-speed compressor on the outdoor unit for energy-saving operation
- Defrost / De-icing capabilities
- Restart delay of three minutes
- Self diagnosis capabilities
- Soft start reduces power surges to electrical systems
- Auto operation and auto restart operation
- Operates down to 14°F in cooling mode
- Operates-4°F to 64°F in heating without additional low ambient controls
- R410A refrigerant
- Nominal Cooling Capacity : 20,000 (Btu/h)
- Nominal Heating Capacity : 24,000 (Btu/h)
- Refrigerant Charge (lbs) : 3.97
- Liquid Line (OD) : 1/4" x 3
- Vapor Line (OD) 3/8" x 3
- Max Total Piping² : 246.1 ft
- Max ODU to IDU Piping: 82 ft
- Piping Length (no add'l refrigerant, ft): 73.8
- Max Elevation between ODU and IDU: 49.2 ft
- Max Elevation between IDU and IDU: 24.6 ft
- Refrigerant Type R410A
- Refrigerant Control EEV
- Sound Pressure (Cool/Heat) +/-3 dB(A) 49/52
- Net Unit Weight (lbs) : 100
- Shipping Weight (lbs) : 108
- Heat Exchanger Coating GoldFin
- Min Number of Indoor Units: 2
- Max Number of Indoor Units: 3
4 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.