Lift gate service includes removal of your package from the truck and provides curbside delivery. A lift gate is a hydraulic lift on the back of a freight truck that moves heavy items from the bed of the truck onto the street. You do not need a lift gate if your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift.
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
This LG unit may qualify for a tax credit or rebate in your area. Search your zip code in the link below for information about rebate programs that apply to you.
LG Rebates and Incentives
Please see warranty info. below.
- Inverter variable-speed compressor on the outdoor unit for energy-saving operation
- Defrost / De-icing capabilities
- Restart delay of three minutes
- Self diagnosis capabilities
- Soft start reduces power surges to electrical systems
- Auto operation and auto restart operation
- Operates down to 14°F in cooling mode
- Operates-4°F to 64°F in heating without additional low ambient controls
- R410A refrigerant
- Nominal Cooling Capacity : 20,000 (Btu/h)
- Nominal Heating Capacity : 24,000 (Btu/h)
- Refrigerant Charge (lbs) : 3.97
- Liquid Line (OD) : 1/4" x 3
- Vapor Line (OD) 3/8" x 3
- Max Total Piping² : 246.1 ft
- Max ODU to IDU Piping: 82 ft
- Piping Length (no add'l refrigerant, ft): 73.8
- Max Elevation between ODU and IDU: 49.2 ft
- Max Elevation between IDU and IDU: 24.6 ft
- Refrigerant Type R410A
- Refrigerant Control EEV
- Sound Pressure (Cool/Heat) +/-3 dB(A) 49/52
- Net Unit Weight (lbs) : 100
- Shipping Weight (lbs) : 108
- Heat Exchanger Coating GoldFin
- Min Number of Indoor Units: 2
- Max Number of Indoor Units: 3
We recommend the installation of all LG Ductless Split Systems to be done by a licensed, trained & qualified HVAC technician with the proper knowledge and background. A trained technician will be able to judge the best location for the air handling (evaporator) unit and also the correct size for the area it has to cool.
Should you experience an issue during the installation or the initial startup of the unit please do not contact the manufacturer. You should have the technician that installed the units contact us or the manufacturer. LG cannot accept any service or warranty calls from anybody but a licensed HVAC technician.
Neither we or LG Electronics U.S.A. can be held liable for improper installation and operation of any LG air conditioning product purchased from our company. Should a warranty issue arise where parts will need to be replaced, an installation receipt will be required along with your sales receipt. Failure to provide a receipt or invoice may result in the warranty not being honored.
Note: Warranties on mini split air conditioners only include parts and do not include labor. The licensed HVAC Technician who installs your air conditioner should always provide you with a labor warranty (preferably for a full year to compliment the manufacturers' parts warranty).
4 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.