Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Think Green, Save Green. Rebate and incentive programs provide cash-back to consumers for the purchase of appliances that meet certain energy efficiency standards. Most states are offering rebates in the $50 to $250 range. You can search for rebates in your area from here.
The T-H3M-DV-N is a new breed of tankless for smaller spaces. This model also uses existing 1/2" gas supply lines and inexpensive PVC venting to lower installation costs.
The T-H3M supplies hot water to domestic hot water systems (directly or indirectly) which can be used with storage tanks, recirculation systems, and/or domestic & heating applications.
The T-H3M is a high efficient, condensing tankless water heater perfect for residential applications. With gas inputs of 120,000 BTU, the T-H3M can produce enough hot water for two bathrooms in warmer climates or 1.5 baths in colder climates.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- 15-year limited heat exchanger, 5 yrs limited parts Residential use
- Energy Factor of 0.93 for Natural Gas
- Primary heat exchanger utilizes HRS35 commercial-grade copper alloy for 25 times better heat transfer than stainless steel
- Secondary heat exchanger utilizes 316L stainless steel for better corrosion resistance
- Complies with Ultra-Low NOx regulations of less than 14 ng/J (<20ppm)
- Integrated controls and power cord as standard features
- Venting with Schedule 40 PVC, CPVC, PP, Category III stainless steel
- Safety features include freeze, overheat, surge protection, and troubleshooting diagnostic codes
50 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.