Lift gate service includes removal of your package from the truck and provides curbside delivery. A lift gate is a hydraulic lift on the back of a freight truck that moves heavy items from the bed of the truck onto the street. You do not need a lift gate if your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift.
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The ProLine® 400/401 Series gas water heater is designed to deliver an economical performance that can lower your energy bills and also provide long-lasting value.
Featuring a 50-gallon tank and a 40,000 BTU gas burner, the XCRL-50 Standard Vent delivers a first hour rating of 93 gallons and a recovery rate of 41 gallons per hour. With an 0.60 Energy Factor, this water heater is not ENERGY STAR® qualified. It carries a 10-year limited tank warranty, and meets Low NOx emission requirements.
A. O. Smith's new gas residential water heaters meet the requirements for the new 2015 NAECA minimum efficiency regulations.
- INTELLIGENT CONTROL LOGIC
- The internal microprocessor provides enhanced operating parameters and tighter differentials for precise sensing and faster heating response to optimize performance.
- Uses a thermopile to generate the power needed to operate the electronic gas control without requiring an external power source.
- The electronic gas control incorporates an LED status indicator that monitors system operation and service diagnostics.
- *Not available on 60,000 BTU input models (GCRX-50 and GCRX-55).
- Patented eco-friendly burner design reduces NOx emissions by up to 33% and complies with Low- NOx emission requirements of less than 40 ng/J.
- DYNACLEAN DIFFUSER DIP TUBE
- Reduces lime and sediment buildup and maximizes hot water output. Made from long-lasting PEX cross-linked polymer.
- COREGARD ANODE ROD
- Our anode rods have a stainless steel core that extends the life of the anode rod allowing superior tank protection far longer than standard anode rods.
- PUSH-BUTTON PIEZO IGNITOR
- Makes lighting the pilot fast and easy with one hand push-button spark ignition.
- HEAT TRAP NIPPLES
- Factory-installed for faster installation.
- BLUE DIAMOND GLASS COATING
- Provides superior corrosion resistance compared to industry standard glass lining.
- ENHANCED FLOW BRASS DRAIN
- Our residential water heaters have a solid brass, tamper resistant, enhanced flow, ball type, drain valve.
- Uses a standard female hose fitting that allows for fast and easy draining during maintenance.
- Designed for easy operation, this valve includes an integral screwdriver slot that features a 1/4 turn (open/close) radius, which not only permits full straight-through water flow but also a quick and positive shut off.
- CODE COMPLIANCE
- Meets UBC, CEC and HUD National Codes.
- Meets the thermal efficiency and standby loss requirements of the U. S. Department of Energy and current edition of ASHRAE/IENSA 90.1.
- Complies with the Federal Energy Conservation Standards effective April 16, 2015, in accordance with the Energy Policy and Conservation Act, (EPCA), as amended.
- HIGH ENERGY FACTORS
- Eco-Friendly non-CFC foam insulation, external heat traps and specially designed combustion chamber combine to produce a high Energy Factor for maximum savings on operating costs.
- CSA CERTIFIED AND ASME RATED
- T&P RELIEF VALVE
- MAXIMUM HYDROSTATIC WORKING PRESSURE 150 PSI
- DESIGN-CERTIFIED BY CSA
- Certified at 300 PSI test pressure and 150 PSI working pressure. Listed according to ANSI Z21.10.1-CSA 4.1 standards governing storage tank-type water heaters.
1 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.