This product comes standard as a 240V model.
- Includes 4500 Watt elements
- All residential storage models meet or exceed efficiency requirements of the Department of Energy, ASHRAE Standard 90.1 b (current standard) and the National Appliance Energy Conservation Act of 1987 recent amendment effective April 16, 2015, which supercedes all state and local efficiency requirements.
- Fully Automatic Controls - Fast acting surface-mount thermostat with high limit energy cut-off (manual reset) for safety.
- Low Restrictive Brass Drain Valve - Durable tamper proof design.
- Direct Heat Transfer With Immersed Elements - Transfers heat directly and efficiently to the water. Screw-in style.
- Factory Installed Hydrojet Total Performance System - Sediment reducing device that also increases first hour delivery of hot water while minimizing temperature build-up in tank.
- Vitraglas Lining - An exclusively engineered enamel formula that provides superior tank protection from the highly corrosive effects of hot water. This formula (Vitraglas) is fused to the steel surface by firing at a temperature of over 1600º F.
- Insulation System - —Non-CFC foam covers the sides and top of the tank, reducing heat loss. This results in less energy consumption, improved efficiencies, and jacket rigidity.
- Water Connections - 3/4" NPT factory-installed true dielectric fittings extend water heater life and simplify water line connections.
- Factory Installed Heat Traps - Design incorporates a flexible disk that reduces heat loss in piping and eliminates the potential for noise generation.
- Protective Magnesium Anode Rod - Provides added protection against corrosion for long trouble-free service.
- Simultaneous and Non-Simultaneous Operation Available - Simultaneous operation indicates when both elements (if equipped) are being heated at the same time. Non-Simultaneous operation indicates when one element is being heated at a time.
- Voltages Available - 120V, 208V, 240V, 277V, 480V
- Single Phase or Three Phase Operation Available (120V & 277V may only be wired for single phase operation).
- T&P Relief Valve - Installed
- Design evaluated by ETL in accordance with Part 280.707(d) of HUD Mobile Home Construction and Safety Standards for Energy Efficiency.