Lift gate service includes removal of your package from the truck and provides curbside delivery. A lift gate is a hydraulic lift on the back of a freight truck that moves heavy items from the bed of the truck onto the street. You do not need a lift gate if your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift.
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
This product comes standard as a 240V model.
- Includes 4500 Watt elements
- All residential storage models meet or exceed efficiency requirements of the Department of Energy, ASHRAE Standard 90.1 b (current standard) and the National Appliance Energy Conservation Act of 1987 recent amendment effective April 16, 2015, which supercedes all state and local efficiency requirements.
- Fully Automatic Controls - Fast acting surface-mount thermostat with high limit energy cut-off (manual reset) for safety.
- Low Restrictive Brass Drain Valve - Durable tamper proof design.
- Direct Heat Transfer With Immersed Elements - Transfers heat directly and efficiently to the water. Screw-in style.
- Factory Installed Hydrojet Total Performance System - Sediment reducing device that also increases first hour delivery of hot water while minimizing temperature build-up in tank.
- Vitraglas Lining - An exclusively engineered enamel formula that provides superior tank protection from the highly corrosive effects of hot water. This formula (Vitraglas) is fused to the steel surface by firing at a temperature of over 1600º F.
- Insulation System - —Non-CFC foam covers the sides and top of the tank, reducing heat loss. This results in less energy consumption, improved efficiencies, and jacket rigidity.
- Water Connections - 3/4" NPT factory-installed true dielectric fittings extend water heater life and simplify water line connections.
- Factory Installed Heat Traps - Design incorporates a flexible disk that reduces heat loss in piping and eliminates the potential for noise generation.
- Protective Magnesium Anode Rod - Provides added protection against corrosion for long trouble-free service.
- Simultaneous and Non-Simultaneous Operation Available - Simultaneous operation indicates when both elements (if equipped) are being heated at the same time. Non-Simultaneous operation indicates when one element is being heated at a time.
- Voltages Available - 120V, 208V, 240V, 277V, 480V
- Single Phase or Three Phase Operation Available (120V & 277V may only be wired for single phase operation).
- T&P Relief Valve - Installed
- Design evaluated by ETL in accordance with Part 280.707(d) of HUD Mobile Home Construction and Safety Standards for Energy Efficiency.
6 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.