|51||Tue, May 18|
|21||Thu, May 20 – Fri, May 21|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The 00R-IFC Radiant Heating circulator with Integral Flow Check specifically fits the higher head and lower flow designs used in many Radiant Heating systems. The circulator's performance curve delivers flow that can be used in a wide combination of tube diameters and length of runs. The removable, spring loaded Integral Flow Check (IFC) prevents gravity flow/reverse flow. By locating the IFC inside the pump casing, a separate in-line flow check is eliminated, simplifying piping and reducing installation costs. It also makes for a modern, clean looking job when mounting the pump in vertical runs of pipe, pumping away from the boiler. Both the IFC and cartridge are easily accessed for service instead of replacing the entire unit.
- Specifically designed for radiant heating applications
- Integral Flow Check: Simplifies piping, Prevents reverse flow and gravity flow, Eliminates separate in-line flow check, Reduces installed cost, Improves system performance, Easy to service
- LED indicator light
- Unique replaceable cartridge-field serviceable
- Unmatched reliability-maintenance free
- Quiet, efficient operation
- Self lubricating, No mechanical seal
- Wide range of applications
- Flanged connections
Casing O-Ring: 008-005RP
Flange Gasket Set: 007-007RP
Capacitor or PC Board: 007-002RP
Cartridge Assembly Complete: 008-044RP
Valve Assembly Trans/Relay: 006-047RP
7 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.