|6||Mon, Oct 12|
|38||Wed, Oct 14 – Thu, Oct 15|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- PVC leg kit to lift the pump off the bottom of the basin to help keep the intake screen free of debris
- Cast iron pump housing with protective epoxy coating for corrosion resistance
- Oil-filled motor housing for lifetime lubrication and rapid heat dissipation
- 1/3 HP shaded pole motor
- Stainless steel screws, bolts and handle to protect against corrosion
- Mechanical seal (stainless steel spring, nitrile parts, carbon and ceramic faces) to assure maximum protection against pump failure
- Upper and lower sintered sleeve bearings for extended motor life
- Thermal overload protection
- Automatic operation with pressure switch activates pump when water level is between 7" and 10". Pump shuts off when water level falls to between 1" and 4" (3" higher when leg kit is installed (pressure switch is non-adjustable)
- 115 volt models are UL and CSA listed
2 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.