Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Includes supply/return shut-off valves with temperature wells.
Requires 20 Loop Fitting Assemblies (please see below).
- Flexible, modular and singular design system
- Easy-to-assemble construction
- Precise flow control and balancing
- Fitting for both PEX and Multilayer Pipe
- Control for the dominant heating systems like hydronic floor heating, fan coil heating or baseboard heating.
- No Sealant or Teflon required
PEX Loop Fitting Assemblies Options
This fitting will connect 1/2" PEX to a loop of the Manifold
This fitting will connect 3/8" PEX to a loop of the Manifold
This fitting will connect 5/8" PEX to a loop of the Manifold PEX-AL-PEX Loop Fitting Assemblies Options
This fitting will connect 1/2" PEX-AL-PEX to a loop of the Manifold
This fitting will connect 3/8" PEX-AL-PEX to a loop of the Manifold
This fitting will connect 5/8" PEX-AL-PEX to a loop of the Manifold
Optional Installation Accessories:
Loop End Cap
- 3610003: Manifold Loop End Cap
These allow you to cap off a loop of the manifold if it will not be used.
- Thermal Actuator for Bluefin Manifolds
If you want to use your manifold to heat multiple zones, you can purchase return side actuators that work along side thermostats. The actuators act as zone valves to allow you to use one manifold to control the temperature in different rooms independently.
13 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.