Lift gate service includes removal of your package from the truck and provides curbside delivery. A lift gate is a hydraulic lift on the back of a freight truck that moves heavy items from the bed of the truck onto the street. You do not need a lift gate if your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift.
|27||Fri, Jun 12 – Tue, Jun 16|
|19||Tue, Jun 16 – Mon, Jun 22|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Bradford White ICON System - Intelligent gas control with proven millivolt powered technology and built-in piezo igniter. A standard, off the shelf thermopile converts heat energy from the pilot flame into electrical energy tooperate the gas valve and microprocessor. No need for external electricity.
- Enhanced Performance - Proprietary algorithms provide enhanced First Hour Delivery ratings and tighter temperature differentials.
- Advanced Temperature Control System - Microprocessor constantly monitors and controls burner operation to maintain consistent and accurate water temperature levels.
- Intelligent Diagnostics - An exclusive green LED light prompts the installer during start-up and provides ten different diagnostic codes to assist in troubleshooting.
- Pilot On Indication - Flashing green LED provides positive indication that pilot is on.
- Separate Immersed Thermowell - High strength advanced polymer composite thermowell provides isolation between electric temperature sensor and surrounding water. No need to drain the tank when removing gas valve.
- Factory Installed Hydrojet 2 Total Performance System - Cold water inlet sediment reducing device helps prevent sediment build up in tank and increases first hour delivery of hot water.
- Vitraglas® Lining - Bradford White tanks are lined with a exclusively engineered enamel formula that provides superior protection from the highly corrosive effects of hot water. This formula (Vitraglas®) is fused to the steel surface by firing at a temperature of over 1600ºF.
- Side Connections - 3/4" NPT tappings that allow easy connections for space heating applications (potable water only).
- Non-CFC Foam Insulation - Covers the sides and top of tank, reducing the amount of heat loss. This results in less energy consumption, improved operation efficiencies and jacket rigidity (M-I-75 has 1-1/4" and M-I-100T has 2").
- Pedestal Base.
- Water Connections - Factory installed true dielectric fittings extend water heater life and eases installation.
- Hand Hole Cleanout - Allows inspection of tank interior and facilitates the removal of sediment deposits (M-I-100T models only).
- Protective Magnesium Anode Rod.
- 4" "Snap Lock" Draft Diverter.
- T&P Relief Valve - Included.
- Brass Drain Valve - Tamper proof design.
17 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.