Honeywell V8043F1036 3/4" Sweat Connection two-way on-off low voltage motorized zone valve with 3.5 Cv capacity and screw terminal block electrical connections, consists of an actuator and valve assembly for controlling the flow of hot water. It has manual opener for valve operation on power failure; Valve returns to automatic position when power is restored.
Honeywell Zone Valves were designed for cycling (not constantly powered on) applications. Use this valve in closed loop hydronic systems that do not contain dissolved oxygen in system water, such as fresh water from frequent source of makeup water.
- Compact construction for easy installation
- Actuator motor may be replaced without removing the valve body or draining the system
- Complete powerhead may be removed or replaced without breaking plumbing line connections or draining the system
- May be installed without disassembling the valve
- Approvals of Underwriters Laboratories Inc (UL Component Listed: File MH11826 Vol. 1)