|7||Tue, Jun 9|
|5||Wed, Jun 10|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Model 257 is for Sump and De-watering Applications only. This Vertical Magnetic Float (VMF) model is not recommended for effluent applications due to their short On/Off cycle. Wide angle float models such as Liberty Pumps 251 and 253 are better suited for effluent applications and are easily adjustable for different On/Off levels.
- Rugged 1/3 HP motor, oil filled with thermal overload protection
- 1/2" solids handling
- 1-1/2" Discharge
- Hermetically sealed motor and switch cavities, and permanently lubricated bearings
- Liberty's UNI-BODY casting - a solid, one piece housing that eliminates the lower motor seal ring found on other pumps
- Epoxy powder coat finish
- Vortex style impeller for superior solids-handling. Made of high temperature engineering polymer
- Fasteners all made of non-corrosive stainless steel
- 416 stainless steel rotor shaft
3 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.